To register directly, please go to the bottom of the page.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Reuters Breakingviews and the German Stock Exchange are delighted to invite you to attend the exclusive Water Summit 2019 – a unique event on the global water and financial calendar.
Building on the success of the 2018 Water Summit in London (29 global leading speakers, 85 C-suite participants,185 delegates in total), this year’s Water Summit will focus on business and investment risks as well as business opportunities linked to water and climate change.
Supported by AB InBev and the global Valuing Water Initiative, the high level Water Summit will also provide a platform to showcase innovative financial solutions and corporate approaches to water stewardship as well as the launch of a new Water Risk Valuation tool and a report on finance and freshwater.
Targeted at CEOs and CFOs of financial institutions and companies that depend on water as an input in their products, processes and supply chains, the Summit has already attracted an impressive list of global leading speakers, including:
• Peter van Mierlo, CEO, FMO bank
• Prof. Dr. Joachim Nagel, Member of Executive Board, KfW
• Maurizio Patarnello, CEO, Nestle Waters
• Henk Ovink, Special Envoy for International Water Affairs, Dutch Government
• Dr Joachim Faber, Chair of Board, Deutsche Borse
• Pavan Sukhdev, President of the International Board, WWF
• Sasja Beslik, former Head of Sustainable Finance, NORDEA
• Andrew Johnson, CEO, Climate Fund Managers
• Tom Butler, CEO, International Council of Mining and Minerals
• Philippe Prufer, CEO, SKP Investimentos
• Shelagh Whitley, Director ESG, UN PRI
• Susan Goeransson, Director, Head of Infrastructure Europe, EBRD
This year’s highly anticipated event will take place at the German Stock Exchange in Eschborn by Frankfurt am Main on November 18th, 2019.
The event is limited to 200 delegates and registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
We are looking ahead forward to welcoming you at the Water Summit 2019!